Oconto Falls School District Summer School Program
2017 – Your Adventure Begins Here!
My name is Mrs. Joanne Michalski and I am the Oconto Falls School District Summer School Director. I am located at Abrams during the school year and at the other buildings throughout summer school, so feel free to call Abrams during the school year with questions or check our web page for contact information.
Our summer program strives to offer as many different themed classes that cover multiple grade levels as well as remediation for kids that need that. Classes run for 1 week from 8:00-Noon Monday through Friday. Each class offers a Math and Literacy component added to project based learning and fun. A daily snack is included in the class fee but feel free to send a water bottle as well.
All classes can be registered for online through Skyward Family Access if you are a resident of our district. Out of district residents must call Abrams Elementary School for assistance.
If your plans change we totally understand. We do ask that if you can’t make a class, you contact us so we can let staff know ahead of time so they can adjust supply amounts and we are not worried that the child got lost. You can find our contact information on the website under RESOURCES-Contact Information.
In addition to online registration, we will hold three evening registrations at a few of the buildings to offer assistance. If you’d like to come to any of these, we will help you register online or you can stop by and hand in fee payments. You can come to any of the buildings no matter where your child attends school. Staff will be there to assist you.
|Registration dates, times and locations||DATES to remember|
|Oconto Falls Elementary — April 18th 3:30-5:30 PM (Library)
Abrams Elementary –April 24th 3:00-5:00 PM (Library)
Washington Middle School –April 27th 3:30-5:30 PM (Library)
Return payments with Payment Page to your child’s building secretary send to:
|*April 3 registration opens
*Cancelation list on our website May 26
*June 12 classes begin
*July 3-July 7 NO CLASSES
*July 10 classes resume
Classes run from Monday, June 12, through Friday, August 11, 2017.
All summer school questions may be directed to Erika Bauer. In the event she is not able to answer please leave a message and she will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you!
Mrs. Erika Bauer
Summer School Secretary
Abrams Office: 920-826-5819 (school year)
June 12-August 7: 920-373-4094 from 7:30 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Summer School Information Letter Home 3-10-17
- Online Classes Viewable 3-30-17
- On-Line Registration Opens 4-3-17
- 1st Class Closures 5-12-17
- SS Cancellation List 5-26-17
- HS Credited Classes Registration Deadline 6-12-17 and 7-10-17
- Credited Classes: Session #1 Runs 6-12-17 thru 6-30-17
- Session #2 Runs 7-10-17 thru 7-28-17
- lasses 7-3-17 thru 7-7-17
- Footballs Starts (WIAA) 7-31-17 (equipment) 8/1/17 Practice
- Missoula Childrens’ Theatre 7-31-17 thru 8-5-17 (Tentative Dates)
- Girls’ Golf Starts 8-7-17
- Fort Middle School 8-7-17 thru 8-10-17 Mon – Thurs Only (Tentative Dates)
- Back to School Week 8-7-17 – 8-11-17 (Tentative Dates)
- Cross Country and Volleyball Starts (WIAA) 8-14-17