Oconto Falls School District Summer School Program
2018 – Summer Adventure!
Hello Oconto Falls School Community,
We are so close to having all Summer School courses ready for registration. With this letter you will be receiving a class list for each location. You are not limited to taking courses at your home school. You can take classes at each site. We do provide busing on limited routes so you can call to check on availability. Remember classes are listed with grades for the current year, so look for classes which your child is in now.
❏ Paying for summer classes will be online this year like paying for a food balance or an activity fee. Once you register for classes in Skyward, you will be able to print your bill from eFunds so you know what to pay. You will also be able to go right
into the payment section to pay your bill.
Location Class number begins with….
Abrams Elementary 11
Oconto Falls Elementary 13
Washington Middle School 14
Oconto Falls High School 15
DATES TO KNOW:
**1st week of class — June 11 – 15
**NO CLASSES — July 2 – 6
Summer School Offerings:
Course Offerings are NOW VIEWABLE starting March 12, 2018
Course offerings are listed by location offered Buildings are not restrictive to grade levels.
Example: OFHS offers the majority of summer school classes for elementary level students.
|Registration dates, times and locations||DATES to remember|
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: March 19, 22 5:00 – 7:00 PM and April 10, 2018 5:00 – 7:00 P.M. AT Oconto Falls High School Commons. Parents must appear in person so busing and KidsStation paperwork can also be completed.
|*April 10, 2018 7:15 p.m. Online registration opens to public
*Cancellation list on our website May 21, 2018
*June 11 classes begin
*July 2-July 6 NO CLASSES
*July 9 classes resume
Classes run from Monday, June 11, through Friday, August 10, 2018.
All summer school questions may be directed to Erika Bauer. In the event she is not able to answer please leave a message and she will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you!
Mrs. Erika Bauer
Summer School Secretary
Abrams Office: 920-826-5819 (school year)
June 11-August 7: 920-373-4094 from 7:30 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Summer School Information Letter Home 4-12-18
- On-Line Registration Opens to public 4-10-18 7:15 p.m.
- 1st Class Closures 5-11-18
- SS Cancellation List 5-21-18
- HS Credited Classes Registration Deadline 6-11-18 and 7-09-18
- Credited Classes: Session #1 Runs 6-11-18 thru 6-29-18
- Session #2 Runs 7-09-18 thru 7-27-18
- No classes 7-2-18 thru 7-6-18
- Footballs Starts (WIAA) 7-31-18 (equipment & Practice)
- Missoula Childrens’ Theatre 7-30-18 thru 8-4-18
- Girls’ Golf Starts 8-6-18
- Fort Middle School 8-13-18 thru 8-16-18 Mon – Thurs Only
- Cross Country and Volleyball Starts (WIAA) 8-13-18