- February 7 & 13 – Pulaski Soccer Registration; Pulaski Middle School
- February 13 – PIE Meeting; 6:00 pm OFES IMC
- February 16 – Third Grade Concert; 2:00 pm PAC
- February 26 – Strong Families Class; UW Extension at WMS
- March 6 – Parent Teacher Conferences; 3:30 pm -6:00 pm OFES
- March 13 – Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader Program; 6:00 pm PAC
- March 16 – Fourth Grade Concert; 2:00 pm PAC
- March 19 thru 23 – Spring Book Fair; OFES IMC
- March 29 – NO SCHOOL
- March 30 thru April 1- NO SCHOOL Vacation
- April 6 – All Arts Day
- April 27 – 5K Concert; 2:00 pm PAC
- May 11- Fifth Grade Concert; 2:00 pm PAC
- May 28 – Memorial Day NO SCHOOL
- May 30 – 4K Concerts; 9:45 am and 1:45 pm PAC
School Supply Lists
2017 – 2018
Oconto Falls Elementary School takes pride in its traditions, programs, and history. Upon entry into our school, the district’s motto, “Committed to Excellence”, is prominently displayed. It is the first of our school’s core beliefs – that “good enough” is “not enough” but rather excellence is the goal of everything we do. We strive to meet this high expectation each day.
It’s an ambitious goal … but one that we believe is essential to our work of providing high quality educational opportunities for the children and families of our district. They deserve no less than our very best efforts.
What does excellence look like at Oconto Falls Elementary?
For us, excellence includes all of the following:
2016 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
Our record of achievement in recent years is one that all students, parents, staff, and community members should take pride in. It is a result of countless hours of dedication and hard work. However, we feel that each new school year is an opportunity to improve, and it is in that spirit that we look with anticipation to 2017-18.
Thank you for your continued support for education in Oconto Falls – we are looking forward to a great year!
Mr. Daniel Moore, Principal
Oconto Falls Elementary School
415 Marie Volk Drive
Oconto Falls, WI 54154