- August 17 – Panther Youth Volleyball Registration Deadline
- August 23 – 4K Parent Meeting & Bus Orientation; 10:00 am & 6:30 pm OFES Gym
- August 23 – Early Childhood Parent Meeting; 6:00 pm OFES IMC
- August 29 – OFES Open House for 5K thru Fifth Grade; 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sept. 4 – First Day of School 5K thru Fifth Grade Students
- Sept. 4 & 5 – 4K Student Classroom Visit
- Sept. 6 – First Day of School for ALL 4K Students
- Sept. 12 – Picture Day for Second thru Fifth Grade
- Sept. 13 – Picture Day for EC thru First Grade
- Sept. 24 thru 28 – Fall Book Fair
- Sept. 26 – EARLY RELEASE DAY at 1:15 pm; NO Afternoon EC and 4K
- Sept. 28 – Grandparents Day
- Battle of the Books List – Elementary List & Middle School List
School Supply Lists
2018 – 2019
Oconto Falls Elementary School takes pride in its traditions, programs, and history. Upon entry into our school, the district’s motto, “Committed to Excellence”, is prominently displayed. It is the first of our school’s core beliefs – that “good enough” is “not enough” but rather excellence is the goal of everything we do. We strive to meet this high expectation each day.
It’s an ambitious goal … but one that we believe is essential to our work of providing high quality educational opportunities for the children and families of our district. They deserve no less than our very best efforts.
What does excellence look like at Oconto Falls Elementary?
For us, excellence includes all of the following:
2016 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
Our record of achievement in recent years is one that all students, parents, staff, and community members should take pride in. It is a result of countless hours of dedication and hard work. However, we feel that each new school year is an opportunity to improve, and it is in that spirit that we look with anticipation to 2018-19.
Thank you for your continued support for education in Oconto Falls – we are looking forward to a great year!
Mr. Daniel Moore, Principal
Oconto Falls Elementary School
415 Maria Volk Drive
Oconto Falls, WI 54154