- April 21 – Fundraiser Kick Off
- April 25 – George Washington Symposium; 4:00pm WMS
- April 28 – 5K Concert; 2:15pm PAC
- May 1 – Staff Appreciation Week
- May 2 – 5th Grade Vaccination Clinic
- May 2 – Fundraiser Orders and Money DUE!
- May 5 – 4K Concert; 10:00am and 2:00pm OFES
- May 12 – 5th Grade Concert 2:15pm PAC
- May 24 – Fundraiser PICK UP; 2:30pm OFES Cafeteria
- May 28 – Graduation; 1:00pm OFHS Field House
- May 29 – Memorial Day NO SCHOOL
- June 1 – End of Year Activity Day
- June 2 – 5th Grade Graduation; 10:30am OFES Gym
- June 2 – Last Day of School FULL DAY 4K – 5th
It’s an ambitious goal … but one that we believe is essential to our work of providing high quality educational opportunities for the children and families of our district. They deserve no less than our very best efforts.
What does excellence look like at Oconto Falls Elementary?
For us, excellence includes all of the following:
- Providing challenging and engaging curriculum and instruction that meets the highest standards
- Maintaining a healthy balance between academics and the arts
- Ensuring a safe, caring, and productive learning environment
- Emphasizing the importance of respect, responsibility, and character
- Focusing on solutions rather than problems
2016 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
Our record of achievement in recent years is one that all students, parents, staff, and community members should take pride in. It is a result of countless hours of dedication and hard work. However, we feel that each new school year is an opportunity to improve, and it is in that spirit that we look with anticipation to 2016-17.
Thank you for your continued support for education in Oconto Falls – we are looking forward to a great year!
Mr. Daniel Moore, Principal
Oconto Falls Elementary School
415 Marie Volk Drive
Oconto Falls, WI 54154