- Jan. 21 – Second Grade Concert; 2:00 pm PAC
- Jan. 27 – NO SCHOOL – Staff Professional Development
- Jan. 28 – Title I Engagement Night; 5:30pm OFES Cafe
- Feb. 17 – NO SCHOOL – Staff Professional Development
- Mar. 6 – NO SCHOOL – Vacation Day
- Mar. 17 – Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader; 6:00 pm PAC
- Mar. 19 – Parent Teacher Conferences; 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Mar. 27 – Third and Fourth Grade Concert; 2:00 pm PAC
PLEASE READ – DROP OFF/PICK UP PROCEDURES
It’s an ambitious goal … but one that we believe is essential to our work of providing high-quality educational opportunities for the children and families of our district. They deserve no less than our very best efforts.
What does excellence look like at Oconto Falls Elementary?
For us, excellence includes all of the following:
Our record of achievement in recent years is one that all students, parents, staff, and community members should take pride in. It is a result of countless hours of dedication and hard work. However, we feel that each new school year is an opportunity to improve, and it is in that spirit that we look with anticipation to 2019-2020.
Thank you for your continued support for education in Oconto Falls – we are looking forward to a great year!
2016 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
Mr. Neil Hall, Principal
Mr. Matthew Paris, Assistant Principal
Oconto Falls Elementary School
415 Maria Volk Drive
Oconto Falls, WI 54154