- Wednesday, October 6th, 2-Hour Early Release, Student’s dismissed at 12:55 pm
- Wednesday, October 20th, 2-Hour Early Release, Student’s dismissed at 12:55 pm.
- Thursday, October 21st, Parent Teacher Conferences 3:15 – 7:00 pm.
- Tuesday, October 26th, Parent Teacher Conferences 3:15 – 7:00 pm.
- Friday, October 29th, Fall Vacation – No School
- Wednesday, November 3rd, 2-Hour Early Release, Student’s dismissed at 12:55 pm
- Wednesday, November 17th, 2-Hour Early Release, Student’s dismissed at 12:55 pm
- November 24-26th, Thanksgiving Vacation – No School
Welcome to Abrams Elementary School!
Abrams Elementary School is built on traditions and has a great small town, country feel. We continue to build on those traditions and add to them. Our strong commitment to excellence is evident in the daily teaching and learning that happens. Staff and students strive to achieve greatness each and every day.
Our school offers 1 to 1 technology in grades 2 through 5 along with 1 to 2 technology in Kindergarten through grade 1. Technology is in high use by staff and students alike through classroom websites, Seesaw, SMARTboards, eduTyping and many other apps to extend learning opportunities. These forms of technology assist us in providing high-quality learning opportunities.
We are a PBIS school promoting all of the great behavior choices our kids make. We celebrate these each week with the drawings the kids enter using the Panther PAWS they earn for showing good behavior. Kids can earn things like sitting in the principal’s chair for a day, lunch with a friend, extra recess for their class, or lunch with a teacher of their choice. We also have monthly celebrations students participate in by making good choices all throughout that month. Students are also nominated by staff to receive a PAW award for showing outstanding behavior all of the time. This award is presented at an assembly which parents are invited to attend. Our school also takes time to recognize students for things other than their behavior. They can be recognized for music accomplishments, being a good friend or role model or showing improvement in their academics or behavior.
Our school works closely with the Town of Abrams, its surrounding communities as well as the families that attend school here. We are committed to providing the needed support to all of our families regardless of the level of need.
If you have any questions or would like to request a tour, please contact our school office at (920) 826-5819. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our school community!
Mrs. Joanne Michalski, Principal
Abrams Elementary School
3000 Elm Street
Abrams, WI 54101
Phone: 920-826-5819 Ext: 2005