Available starting July 1, 2021!
*Please keep in mind that office staff work limited hours during July, so enrollment application approvals will be slower than usual during this month.
New Student Online Enrollment
Oconto Falls Public Schools offers to ability to enroll all new students online through our new student online enrollment process. If your child is NOT currently enrolled in Oconto Falls Public Schools, you may use this process to enroll your student. If your child is already enrolled, you will use the annual registration process in Skyward Family Access to register your child.
Please use the appropriate option below to begin the new student online enrollment process.
OPTION 1: NEW OCONTO FALLS PUBLIC SCHOOLS FAMILY
- Use this option when your family is new to the district and does not have a Skyward Family Access login yet.
- The first step is to request a login account using a valid email address and phone number.
- Your login and password will be sent to the email address you choose.
- Use the link in the email to log in and begin the process.
- BEGIN HERE
OPTION 2: EXISTING SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS USER
- Use this option if you already have other students attending or have had past students attend Oconto Falls.
- After logging into Skyward Family Access, choose “New Student Online Enrollment.”
- BEGIN HERE
DOCUMENTATION YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY
Oconto Falls Public Schools allows families to either upload important documents directly during the New Student Online Enrollment process above or by bringing the documentation to the school after scheduling an appointment. Locate the following documents to finalize your enrollment application.
- Birth Certificate – (Proof of Legal Name)
- Deed, lease or mortgage agreement, or a recent utility bill (water, gas, electric) – (Proof of Address)
If you need assistance or have questions regarding this process, please contact us.